Request A Transcript


OnTrack access is not available for Alumni. If you have a request for items such transcripts, 1098-T forms, or W-2 forms, please contact the appropriate office below.

  • Official transcripts can be requested via the Registrar’s Transcript site.
  • Form 1098-T Tuition Statements are mailed directly to the student via the US Postal Service by the Bursar’s Office. Any questions can be directed to the Bursar's Office at 336-278-5300 or
  • Form W-2 Wage and Tax Statement is also mailed directly to the student via the US Postal Service by the Payroll department.

Current Students

1.) Login by clicking "OnTrack for Students"

  If you have withdrawn from the University, you will need to create an account. Students and alumni can log in using their Elon issued email address.

2.) When prompted, enter your OnTrack username and password


For withdrawn students, this information will be the information from your newly created account.

3.) Follow the prompted steps accordingly to order your Official Transcript


1.) Visit the Registrar's Website to order your Transcript

Withdrawn Students

1.) Visit the Registrar's Website

2.) Use the second ordering link on the webpage

3.) Login with Elon username (without


Article ID: 77564
Mon 5/6/19 2:17 PM
Thu 7/2/20 3:16 PM
Internal or External