Search43 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request the addition or change of a budget number used for print and copy service.

Update the name, associated department, or budget number for a university-issued mobile device.

The Budget Request Form is a restricted form used by budget managers, directors, senior staff, and deans to request additional money for the next budget year.

When your role no longer requires you to carry a university-issued mobile device, you can request to have your Elon mobile number released to your personal account.

RightFax allows users to send and receive faxes directly from their computer. To access this service, you must first request a RightFax number.

If you already have access to Colleague, you can request to add, remove, or change your account permissions as needed.

Many classrooms have a document camera permanently installed. If your location doesn't have a document camera, a limited number of document cameras are available for checkout through Campus Technology Support (CTS).

Many of IT's custom applications are already found in the Service Catalog. Before reporting an issue, search for the application and follow the directions for troubleshooting or getting help. If the service page hasn't been added or if you can't locate it, report the issue here.

Request student access for a faculty/staff printer.

The Digital Storefront is the system used by faculty and staff to place print orders with Print Services.

Request a key fob for use with DUO Security multi-factor authentication.

Request or make changes to SharePoint Team Site permissions.

Request a conference call bridge.

Report an issue with accessing Duo Security.

Request assistance with your multi-factor authentication account and managing your devices.